SEEBURGER offer a comprehensive Business Integration Suite that functions as a central platform and data hub for all business processes with external business partners. This solution supports all communication channels with business partners, including EDI, paper, fax or the Web.
"Best Integration Practice" for processes and monitoring in SAP
The financial world is enormously complex, risky, and fast-moving. SEEBURGER can help you turn these challenges into business opportunities - and competitive advantage. If you use SAP Financials (ERP), SEEBURGER's "Best Integration Practice" for processes and monitoring in SAP can further boost your SAP with full end-to-end visibility.
They offer a consolidated, secure communications suite for all data transmissions that lets you thrive in a multi-channel world. Using their suite, you can quickly and cost-effectively connect with:
- Any payment format (NACHA, SEPA and more)
- Any exchange (payment, remittance, treasury management, electronic transmission and more)
- Any transaction and message format (structured, unstructured)
- Any standard (EBICS, SWIFT and more)
- Any communications protocol
- Any business partner
Business Integration Suite
SEEBURGER's Business Integration Suite lets you connect and automate every kind of data transmission, all in a single platform:
- B2B - Business-to-Business - Transactions between businesses and across supply chains
- EAI - Enterprise Application Integration - Application-to-application transmissions
- BPM - Business Process Management - Process-to-process transmissions
- EDI - Electronic Data Interchange - System-to-system transmissions
- MFT - Managed File Transfer - System-to-system, system-to-human, and human-to-human transmissions of files (unstructured data)
Banks, corporate finance departments, treasury management operations, insurance companies, and other financial businesses can:
- Consolidate & modernizes communications infrastructures -complete functionality coverage in a single solution and a common graphical user interface
- Improve customer service, shorten time-to-market, reduce operational risk, and cut maintenance costs while maintaining service levels
- Accelerate and streamline strategic business initiatives - e-channel consolidation, payment system convergence, electronic payment processing, cash management improvement, mergers & acquisitions, regulatory compliance simplification
- Increase revenue - by on-boarding customers and partners faster and deploying value-added services more rapidly
- Reduce risk - by governance of your secure data, transparency, policy-based management, strengthening data loss prevention, and improving transmission and monitoring governance
- Reduce effort - by large industry-specific repository processes, mappings, communication parameters and by automated, pre-configured migration tool.
Tried and tested by financial businesses worldwide for your success!
With more than 25 years in the industry, SEEBURGER today is ranked amongst the top business integration providers by industry analysts serving thousands of customers in more than 50 countries, across 15 industries, with global offices in Europe, Asia Pacific and North America.
D-75015 Bretten (near Karlsruhe)
Phone + 49 (0) 72 52/96-0
Fax + 49 (0) 72 52/96-2222
URL: www.seeburger.de [German]
URL: www.seeburger.eu [English]
SEEBURGER UK Ltd.
Heathrow Boulevard 4
280 Bath Road
Phone + 44 (0) 208 564 3916
Fax + 44 (0) 208 897 8295