Zafin Labs is a leading global provider of innovative pricing, billing and loyalty management solutions for banks and financial service providers. Recognized as a technology leader, Zafin Labs’ solutions are designed and built specifically for the financial services industry with a focus on revenue generation, recognition and assurance.
Our clients come from all over the world and include a soon-to-be-announced Tier-1 Global bank, Standard Chartered Bank, SEB, HDFC Bank, Zürcher Kantonalbank (ZKB), IndusInd Bank, and The National Bank of Abu Dhabi.
Our first installation at HDFC Bank in India won The Financial Times Banker award for Best Implementation in a Retail Bank in 2007. Since then, we have completed dozens of installations across the globe and have scaled to as many as 40 million transactions per day at a single site-specific installation. In total, Zafin Labs' solutions are deployed in 18 different countries and that number will more than double in the next year based on future planned deployments alone.
In order to better serve our clients, Zafin Labs has offices in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. You can find us online at www.zafinlabs.com.
We are a team of engineers, business analysts, consultants and financial professionals who are dedicated to creating and providing the most innovative solutions in relationship-based pricing to the financial services marketplace. Our deep domain expertise in pricing, billing and loyalty management in a financial environment enables us to deliver the highest value solutions to our clients. We achieve this by creating an atmosphere that drives innovation and entrepreneurship within the company, while striving to build lasting relationships among our clients and partners.
Our value proposition
Zafin Labs flagship miRevenue product suite enables dynamic relationship pricing, configurable billing, loyalty management and revenue capture capabilities enabling complete transparency and compliance. These features allow clients to pinpoint and plug revenue leakage, easily create new products, test potential product changes against historical data and much more - all of which enables top line revenue growth and bottom line savings.
As a modular system, miRevenue can be deployed incrementally to suit any specific business need or environment. No matter what deployment approach is implemented, miRevenue can easily scale to address future business needs.
The miRevenue Solutions Suite consists of the following modules:
- Enables packaging and bundling, including promotions, across the organization
- Provide real life cycle management
- Setting price deviation controls to manage profitability
- One central point of truth which is publishable to all upstream and downstream systems
- Centralized manufacturing allows for distributed execution across multiple geographies
- Flexible and configurable billing models
- Supports configuration of complex client hierarchies and billing & invoicing requirements
- Full Straight Through Processing (STP) with no manual intervention
- Consolidated invoices with multiple options to meet unique client needs
- Monitoring of collections and reconciliation with ageing analysis
- Understand revenue impacts before new product launches
- Obtain transactional as well as charge analysis on various price models
- Compare costs and understand the profitability of new models
- Assess internal cost allocations between lines of business
- Support testing during product design phase
- Roll out rewards, benefits and loyalty across the enterprise, at customer and brand level
- Allows for internal and external redemptions - highly flexible to meet different target market needs
- Unique customer service through customizable rewards and redemptions
- Provide effective and automated cost allocation between lines of business
As a best-in-breed enterprise banking application, miRevenue has attracted some of the world's most-respected IT services providers as partners to supplement Zafin Labs' strong implementation experiences to date. Our partners include Dell, CGI, Logica, Silverlake, Infosys and Mahindra Satyam.