Practicus specialises in the practical delivery of business and technology change taking a truly holistic approach to digital banking, combining analysis of customer data around buying behaviour with the latest techniques and an understanding of end-to-end banking processes. The result is change that is more than surface deep and the delivery of a truly optimal set of digital banking services.
Optimising digital banking - Why Practicus?
Achieving the full gains of digital optimisation relies upon a deep understanding of how Operations, Sales, Marketing and Servicing processes can be improved to better meet the needs of the digital customer. This requires 'agile' change management, strong stakeholder skills and the ability to embed a culture of rapid continuous improvement.
Practicus can provide you with the end-to-end capability you need. They can help you build a source of competitive advantage that is a step ahead of your competitors.
The Practicus offering
They cover all aspects of the digital transformation process and deliver a fully integrated experience to your customers. Practicus build internal capability and the digital know-how which is crucial to delivering sustainable improvements. They go significantly beyond the support offered by traditional approaches and can provide a bespoke service working with your internal teams and partners.
Practicus takes a comprehensive approach to achieving sustainable sales, marketing and service delivery enhancements and attendant revenue benefits:
- A comprehensive change approach - They take an end-to-end operating model and process view of your organisation to sustainably optimise each digital sales or service experience
- Advanced techniques - Practicus have the tools, methods and experience to quickly re-engineer each online process/experience in response to a real-time analysis of how customers are responding to test propositions
- Deep understanding - They have the understanding of the core technologies and products required to achieve a step change in digital performance.
- Process improvement expertise - They have deep expertise in the principal process improvement methods that underpin all customer facing process enhancements, e.g. Lean and Six Sigma
- Change management capability - Practicus can deliver the Change Management essential to ensure all necessary supportive business change is delivered on time and to the requisite standard, e.g. operations centres are geared up and ready as improvements are deployed
In this competitive landscape even quite simple changes have the potential to quickly provide a return on investment.
To find out more, visit:http://www.practicus.com/uk/digital-banking-optimisation
New Broad Street House,
35 New Broad Street,
Tel: 020 73748886